General Instructions for Candidates
Application on plain paper mentioning Name of the candidate, Fathers Name, Category, Date of Birth, communication and permanent Address, Phone no. Email, Nationality, Academic qualifications, Experiences, Publications, and other relevant information’s related to the post to be applied must be filled. A recent passport size photographs should be attached with the application form (self attested).
Application form along with detailed bio-data & all the supporting documents (self attested copy), 2 photographs and a self addressed envelope with postal stamp of Rs. 30 and along with a bank draft of Rs. 800/- (Rs. 500/- for SC/ST) (non refundable) in favour of Programme Co-ordinator, Krishi Vigyan Kendra-II, Sitapur payable at Allahabad Bank, Amethi should reach Secretary, RRDC Association, C/o RRPG college, Amethi, 227405, U.P. by registered post on or before the closing date. Applications not accompanied by the prescribed fee will not be considered.
The candidates who have applied earlier for the same post need not to apply again.
Instructions for completion of the Application Form
- Academic Qualifications : Exam/Degree – Percentage of Marks, Year of passing, Name of Board/ University, Subject/ Discipline for High School, Intermediate, Bachelor degree, Master Degree is required to be filled.
- Employment Record & Experience : Duration (years, months) would help in assigning marks for work experience over and above the prescribed qualifying years required for the post applied for.
- Award/Recognition : This should include national/international awards (recognized by organizations such as ICAR, CSIR, DBT, Ministries for State or Central Government, University, FAO of the UN etc.) Institutional and/or recognized professional societies awards/recognition, and recognitions such as President/Chairman/ Member/Member Secretary of important Committees and other decision/policy making bodies can also be given.
- Teaching/Extension : Include any design of innovative course curriculum (new course(s) added or course(s) revised); publication of textbook, authored/edited books, teaching or extension aid/manual/bulletin, review chapter, chapter in a book or proceedings of a seminar/symposium, other publication of value etc.; guidance of student(s) for award of university degrees; success of students in terms of their recognition for awards (e.g. Jawaharlal Nehru Award) or by qualifying ARS/SRF/NET etc.; popularization of new technologies/issues, innovation in teaching/ extension technology and methods, training conducted and farmers benefited, examples created for enhanced income generation by farmers or employment generation in students, production of inputs and supplies for ultimate use by farmers, any other success story, etc.
- Special Attainments : Novel technology, patent, prototype, genetic stock, process, concept, methodology, etc. or other attainments of merit can be given to highlight salient research accomplishments.
- Publications : Only the numbers of particular category of publications should be provided, besides the total number of publication.
- Any other information : Include any significant contribution relevant to the post applied for and not covered elsewhere.
PLEASE NOTE : CANVASSING IN ANY FORM SHALL BE A DISQUALIFICATION.